Climacoustic Rigid Plenum Liner (Faced)
Climacoustic Rigid Plenum Liner (Faced) with ECOSE Technology is specifically designed as an interior insulation material for heating, ventilating and air conditioning plenums and sheet metal ducts.
It offers an optimum combination of efficient sound absorption, low thermal conductivity and minimal air surface friction.
- Preferred by professional installers concerned with quality, appearance and productivity.
- Excellent acoustical properties reduce sound transmission in the home when properly installed in walls, ceiling and floor systems.
- Climacoustic Rigid Plenum Liner is odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Highly resilient insulation recovers quickly to full thickness for a snug fit and superior finished aesthetics.
- Consistent quality materials feel good, cut easily and install fast.
- Low dust for easier handling and increased productivity.
Convenient Packaging, Easier Handling
- Climacoustic Rigid Plenum Liner is packaged in a strong, white poly bag that offers excellent protection from abuse, dust and moisture.
- Climacoustic Rigid Plenum Liner packages feature easy to follow installation instructions.
- MasterBag batt units (containing multiple packs) ensure reduced handling costs with improved compression – more square metres per bag, more square metres per truck load, fewer trips to the job site and less warehouse space for storage.
Superior Service and Support
- Knauf Insulation is totally focused on providing first class customer service, producing high quality product and ‘on time in full’ deliveries.
- Knauf Insulation recognises the need to establish, develop and support a professional network of distributors and re-sellers in order to service a growing insulation market.
- Knauf Insulation is committed to providing a comprehensive range of relevant literature and web-based technical information to support specifiers and consumers.
|Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
Custom Products: For items not listed, please contact your Knauf Insulation Sales Representative. All custom product requests require approval, regardless of whether the product has previously been produced. Special pricing and minimum order quantities will apply.