Insulation for Rentals

Insulation for rentals
Insulation for rentals

Changes to the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA) came into effect on 1st July 2016, which means rental properties must meet minimum levels of insulation in the ceiling and under floors.

Rental property insulation: complying with the tenancy law changes

To see what insulation you need to comply please see our handy guide below. To arrange to have insulation professionally installed in your property contact us or you can find a range of high quality, easy to install DIY Earthwool® glasswool insulation products at your local Bunnings.

Our recommendations for insulating with Glasswool insulation:

rat zone 2

For more information on the changes and how to get your property in compliance, please read through our FAQ’s or download our flyers.