- Excellent thermal performance
- High compressive strength
- Highly resistant to water absorption
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Tough and durable, not easily damaged
- Dimensionally stable.
ClimaFoam® XPS board is ideal for the insulation of concrete slabs and concrete retaining walls. The product has a high compressive strength and the closed cell structure makes it resistant to water. ClimaFoam® XPS board has a low thermal conductivity which produces high R-Values relative to its thickness. ClimaFoam® XPS board is durable and equipped for ‘site survival’.
ClimaFoam® XPS Board can be used for the thermal insulation of:
Underground Concrete Slabs:
• around trenches
• edge beams
• behind retaining walls where the product is contained in earth
|Material Code||R-Value (m²K/W)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Joint type||Compressive Strength (kPa)|
|Thermal conductivity||-||The thermal conductivity of ClimaFoam XPS Board is 0.028W/mK.|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard