Welcome to the Specifiers resources page, here you can find links to a range of practical resources to assist with any residential or commercial project.
A wider range of insulation
solutions for New Zealand
Engineered Blow-in Insulation Solutions for High Performance Homes
Engineered blow-in insulation solutions are the
ultimate choice for high performance homes
Step-by-step install instructions to ensure proper
adherence to safety and wellbeing guidelines.
New Zealand Building Code
New Zealand has a comprehensive Building Code and all building work in New Zealand must comply with its requirements. This ensures buildings are safe, healthy and durable for everyone who may use them. The Building Code sets clear expectations of the standards buildings should meet. It covers aspects such as structural stability, fire safety, access, moisture control, durability, services and facilities, and energy efficiency. Every material used in construction must comply with relevant clauses and this section has been designed to show the compliance of our glasswool products.
• Clause B2 DURABILITY: Performance B2.3.1(a) not less than 50 years, and B2.3.2. Earthwool® glasswool insulation products (unfaced) will meet these requirements.
• Clause C3 PROTECTION FROM FIRE: Performance C3.7(a). Earthwool® glasswool insulation is non-combustible and will contribute to meeting this requirement.
• Clause E3 INTERNAL MOISTURE: Performance E3.3.1. Earthwool® glasswool insulation products (unfaced) will contribute to meeting this requirement.
• Clause F2 HAZARDOUS BUILDING MATERIALS: Performance F2.3.1 Earthwool® glasswool insulation products (unfaced) do not present a health hazard to people.
• Clause H1 ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Performance H1.3.1(a) and H1.3.2E. Earthwool® glasswool insulation products (unfaced) will contribute to meeting these requirements